Thursday 23 February 2012

Limited Edition

I know so many of you like a little luxury and so I'm really excited about a new, limited edition base that I will be featuring in the next update at the etsy shop. The update will be on Friday 24th February at 4pm GMT.

The new base is Bowmont DK and it is made up of 90% Bowmont wool and 10% mohair. This limited edition base is a DK weight at 270 metres (approx 295 yards) per 100g skein. Bowmont is 75% Saxon (part of the merino sheep family) and 25% Shetland and is produced by the rare breed of the same name so expect softness and a little texture from this base. This yarn is fully produced in Wales.

I have a limited number of skeins for you to enjoy so be sure to snap them up fast as I only have limited quantities of this precious yarn. I am hoping to get my hands on some more as it comes off the mill in March, so fingers crossed!


pssst are you keeping an eye for update news? Follow my twitter feed, message me your email address for the newsletter or join the Ravelry Group to keep up with all TUT's latest news.

No comments:

Post a Comment