Sunday 29 April 2012

News From My Needles

I have been enjoying some good knitting time lately and have some FOs to share with you as a result. Firstly, do you remember the Never Ending Socks? Well, they are finally finished and I absolutely love them! The pattern is from the Laura Chau and is called Delicious Knee Socks.


I knit these up in the 'Brassica' colourway of Lush Sock with Tosh Merino Light in the contrasting 'Patina' colourway. These two yarns worked really well together and the sunshine yellow is making me feel very much like Spring (even if the weather isn't!) I definitely think that toe up and two-at-a-time socks is the method for me as I don't think I could knit a second sock this long!


I originally cast these on as part of the Uncommon Thread Sock KAL but needless to say I didn't finish in time. I am really pleased I went for it, but these were quite a long project. Worth it though, I absolutely love them!

There will be more FO news very soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment